[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 12, Issue 21

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 10:18:03 PDT 2007

Can you get the new one?  I'd rather buy it from you than send my money to
Harvard.  (Gotta start early working on the Pennsic book buying war point.)
The one Johnna linked is all five volumes in two books, and the price is
about the same.

Must start the Pennsic "must have" list soon.

Mairi Ceilidh

It turns  out that Harvard University Press has a new edition of this
out. So far  there's 2 volumes

Opps - I have copies of vol 1 & 2 of the Loeb edition, so it's not the  new
one Johnna was describing. Sorry.
    Devra