[Sca-cooks] OOP - Nectar de Rhubarbe

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Fri Apr 6 19:24:08 PDT 2007

Ah!  I see.  Since I happen to like tart things I'm about to put in my
annual order with French Feast for their verjuice at
http://www.frenchfeast.com/products.htm#condiments   Domaine du Siorac .
Verjus . 75cl (25.4 fl oz) . Exp 08/31/07 . $12.30 now $9.84 .
It can be diluted for drinking or used for cooking (what a concept! grin).
Let me know what the Nectar de Rhubarbe tastes like.  I hate seeing all I
grow for show go to waste, but I can only eat so much rhubarb cobbler by
myself, and I actually don't care for strawberries and rhubarb except during
strawberry season with berries from the local Beaverton farmers market.

Regina