[Sca-cooks] New Topic: Ice Cream

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 18:32:48 PDT 2007

Helena asked:
<<< Having just absconded with one of several ice cream makers
lurking in my
mother's basement, I'm now on the hunt for good recipes. >>>

I just sent her a copy of the ice cream recipes I've saved starting
from this list from 2000, although some may have been lost in my disk
crash several years ago. One was as recent as a month ago.

But if anyone else would like a copy, just let me know.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com