[Sca-cooks] Dem buns

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Wed Apr 11 10:42:53 PDT 2007

Well, I can see leaving out the bacon on those grounds and still calling
it period, but it seems to me that recipe is a chicken dish with
flavorings, and the bready part may or may not be edible. So leaving out
the chicken is kind of iffy - too much of an essential change in the
nature of the recipe.

Mirhaxa- my two cents...
   mirhaxa at morktorn.com