[Sca-cooks] Period Baklava

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Wed Apr 11 13:46:08 PDT 2007

Yes, I believe we did have a discussion on this quite some time ago, and
that was part of the reason I removed it from my feast, along with
changing from a Greek course to an Italian course. However, popular
demand has made me go back to a Greek course, so this topic came up
again. :)

--
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi
aka Shane Lambert