[Sca-cooks] Period Spitting

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:21:10 PDT 2007

A couple of weeks ago I asked about getting a welder
for a period spit project I'm working on. Well, there was
such a large response that I've created an email list to
coordinate getting one or more built.

But now it is becoming more than that. There are discussions
going on about all forms of cookery over an open fire.
Talk and instructions on pottery cooking. Different cookery
techniques and other ideas.

The list is still small but growing and looking to be more
interesting than I imagined.

So, if you are a welder, blacksmith or interested in cooking
over an open fire I'd love for you to drop by with ideas,
questions and topics.

Plus, I still need to get with a metalworker to get the bloody
thing built!

for details.

Yers,

Gunthar