[Sca-cooks] odd feast I went to

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:39:00 PDT 2007

I was at the same feast...and viewed the way it was served with mixed
emotioins.  On the one hand, Sir Xenophon is such a fabulous cook that, had
the courses come out the way they usually do, I might have "pigged out" on
the first, and been too full to taste the lamb and pork which came out
last.  But it was somewhat intimidating to have that much food on the table
all at one time.  So I dunno....not having it sliced or with serving
utensils is frequently done in Atlantia, so that didn't really bother me...I
prefer to supply utensils and serve the meat sliced, with the possible
exception of High Table.  But I know that many, if not most cooks here do
not do this.

Kiri