[Sca-cooks] Recipe Request

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Apr 23 03:50:33 PDT 2007

What do you mean by this request? Get a recipe-how?
You want to buy a recipe or license a recipe for
something called an "Apple Tartar" that only you can use?
And this dish would be what exactly?
You could mean that you have googled the web and
found things like
Caramelized *Apple Tartar* Sauce
Crab Cakes With *apple tartar* sauce.
New England Clam Strips Cornmeal Fried Crisp, with Green *Apple Tartar*
Sauce & Wood Grilled Lemon

Or it could mean that you want to get an apple tarte recipe or
a recipe for Tarte de Pommes a la Normande or even the famous
"Tarte Tatin"?
http://frenchfood.about.com/cs/dessertcoffee/a/tarttatin.htm
says "Tarte Tatin is an upside down caramelized-*apple tart*. Tart Tatin
is a classic French *apple tart*."

Johnnae