[Sca-cooks] Starring the Cheese

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 26 18:16:15 PDT 2007

On Apr 26, 2007, at 1:42 PM, silverr0se at aol.com wrote:

> http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/aging-cheddar-becomes-
> internet-star/20070426094709990001?cid=2194
>

> I got a great, sort of twisted Foodie laugh at this.

Pretty cool, in fact. Of course, this is from the country whose
quality television industry, generally regarded as among the finest
on the planet, if not the finest, brought you "Badger Watch"...

Adamantius

brioche!" / "If there's no bread, you have to say, let them eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04