[Sca-cooks] Cubebs, was Recipe(s) Request

smcclune at earthlink.net smcclune at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 09:35:57 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
>From: "Caointiarn" <caointiarn1 at bresnan.net>
>
>Where did you find cubebs??!!   I'm done to a measly small number, and need
>to find more!  I'm teaching a spice class for the Kingdom Collegium,  and
>would like to get more.
<<<

Umm ... if I may ... while I wholeheartedly support doing business with SCA merchants, if you just can't find them that way ...

Amazon.com has them for $16.33 for a 1-lb. bag:

http://www.amazon.com/Blessac-The-European-importer-spices/dp/B000CER5K2/ref=sr_1_4/104-0684337-9427949?ie=UTF8&s=gourmet-food&qid=1177603015&sr=8-4

or

http://tinyurl.com/2am2rd

Interestingly, they say that people who bought cubebs also bought Grains of Paradise and Long Pepper.  Ya think?!?

Arwen Southernwood
Outlands