[Sca-cooks] Torta Sans Sfligia

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 20:14:15 PDT 2007

Mairi replied to a question about the Torta Sans Sfligia she mentioned:

<<< Torta Sans Sfligia (Tort with out crust), is the first recipe I
translated
from the Libro Novo.  I seem to have misplaced my original
translation and
documentation (I think that was two computers ago!).  I'll find a
workable
recipe and post it here as soon as I have time, though the next week
will be
taken up with feast prep.  The basic ingredients are eggs, almonds,
sugar
and rosewater.  How can it be bad???

Mairi Ceilidh (someone please remind me in a week that I promised to do
this--the brain isn't working at the moment) >>>

Thank you. I was going to ask about this dish as well.

I just did a search on the Florilegium and didn't turn up any
messages or recipes there using this title, so perhaps it was never
posted to this list or if it was, I somehow missed it, since that is
one of the types of items I like to save.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com