[Sca-cooks] Breakfast was Greetings from the Incipient Shire of Tymberhavene in AnTir

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 12 08:42:00 PDT 2007

On Aug 12, 2007, at 4:49 AM, Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> At 03:22 PM 8/11/2007, you wrote:
>
>> Adamantius
>> [imagining "I, Chiquart, will tell you how to eat cold mu shu pork
>> left from the previous day, over the sink to avoid drips. Cold pizza
>> must be served with warm beer to counteract its tendency to engender
>> dangerous agues and wind."]
>
> How did you get into my house!?!?! Are _you_ the one who drank up
> my beer?

DA#N those 15th-century Savoyard master cooks going around using
other people's e-mail accounts!!!

> 'Lainie
> -who has also heard that calories consumed leaning over the sink
> don't count.

True dat. See, most of the calories drip out and down the drain (they
look like little Helvetica letter "c's", hundreds or thousands of
them, suspended in a thin, clear syrup, mixed into the mu shu gravy
-- I learned this from watching 1960's aspirin commercials on TV),
and any that remain are burned away by that special 100 (or is it
80?) degree angle you have to stand at for the proper sink dining
stance.

Adamantius (who has not mentioned Mario Nebbits even once during this
Pennsic season... ...Okay, only once.)