[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Cheesecakes....

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Aug 28 07:03:51 PDT 2007

A lady on our kingdom list is interested in 16th century recipes for German cheesecake and cheesecake cousins, if there are any such things.  I'm mostly familiar with earlier daryoles and such, myself, and haven't ever done much with Germanic cuisine, outside of a recipe or two.  (Our Coronation in a couple of weekends is featuring a dessert buffet...)
Does anyone out there know if there are desserts/tarts like this in our German texts like Welserin? I've switched computers AND ISPs this summer, and managed to lose all my bookmarks and saved messages, or I might be able to poke around myself, but without my links, I'm pretty lost...
Thanks,
Maire