[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP Oven Smoker Bags???

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 29 06:10:04 PDT 2007

Put off by inclement weather? I used to routinely smoke stuff in
December and
January here in Michigan. I had a Brinkman's Smoker at the time and
would load it
up on the front porch. Used to do 10-12 pounds of chicken wings, seasoned
with a dry rub and then smoked for several hours. This was for the
departmental holiday party.
The major problem with smoking in cold weather is the extended cooking
times due to
wind and cold.

Johnnae