[Sca-cooks] Greetings from the Incipient Shire of Tymberhavene in AnTir

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 07:05:35 PDT 2007

I get the impression that was not the point of the question.  It seemed
to me that the point was, how to feed people if not enough breakfast
contest entries came in.  "Pelican Cooking" rather than "Laurel Cooking"
if you take my meaning.  The dish itself should be in the appropriate
historical style for a SCA event, but here we are addressing the Virtue
of Hospitality rather than of Scholarship.

"What I am asking from all of you kind souls is a list of one dish
breakfast type menu items as well as ideas on what Tymberhavene could
supplement the main dishes with."
My Lady Katla, do correct me if I am wrong?

Yours in service,
Dame Selene Colfox, OP, Caid