[Sca-cooks] Greetings from the Incipient Shire of Tymberhavene in AnTir

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 10:51:29 PDT 2007

Nick Sasso wrote:
> [...]

You are right, you are imposing a sense of exclusivity that I did not
mean.  I was just looking at the intent of the request.  Just filling
bellies isn't the point.  Keeping people fed and energized, within the
SCA milieu is an art form in itself!  I just don't feel the need to
document strenuously outside of a contest situation.  Your mileage may vary.

Oh by the way, I do hold a grant-level kingdom arts award and several
cooking prizes, so I don't consider myself a complete artistic dud.
<trying to save a little face here!>

Selene