[Sca-cooks] OOP -- Does anyone own an Oster Kitchen Center?

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Wed Dec 19 13:20:47 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/19/2007 4:11:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius1 at verizon.net writes:

What's  the deal? Anybody know?

I'm assuming that the motor driving this appliance is similar to the one on
Oster blenders.  Oster blenders are used in virtually every research lab  that
needs protein based substances pureed.  The reputation is that it is  the
finest instrument (motor and blades) for this purpose.   I suspect  that in
recent years, other products work just as well, but the Osterizer  blender hasn't
been replaced due to it's doing a fine job, and "if it ain't  broke, don't fix
it".

Etain