[Sca-cooks] OOP - Drakey, can you settle a small bet?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Dec 10 18:39:49 PST 2007

At 06:35 PM 12/10/2007, you wrote:
>How do y'all make quick fudge, then? (fast-and-easy fudge can be
>made by combining the fluff, melted chocolate, and a few other things).

My recipe calls for actual marshmallows. And they're easier to work
with anyway- I could never get the fluff out of the jar without
getting it all over myself.

I'm craving fudge and rice crispie treats. And I'm dieting. Wah!

'Lainie
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than
our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore