[Sca-cooks] Scotch Broth

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 17:37:41 PST 2007

I don't have a recipe here at the moment, but it usually contains barley,
veggies (turnips, celery, onions, etc.) and lamb (or beef).  It's very
hearty and filling.  I haven't actually found documentation for it, but it
is one of the traditional Scots recipes...the one I use came from my Rural
Home Women's Cookery Book that I purchased in Scotland.  It has a section of
"Traditional Recipes".

Kiri