[Sca-cooks] Scotch Broth

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Feb 1 18:11:49 PST 2007

Basicly it's a soup made with mutton broth, usually has barley in it,
as well as assorted vegetables, usually root types.

Now that you've mentioned it, you'll be trying the Official Campbells
version next Pennsic. Just told Margali you'd never tried it, so it's
going on our supply list ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Psalm 146
King James Bible