[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 11:13:54 PST 2007

Given all the allergies that are out there, not to mention people who are
lactose intolerant, diabetic, etc., I think we flirt with disaster if we
don't provide a list of ingredients.  What we do is to publlish a link to
the head cook's email for questions prior to the feast, then the head cook
typically provides a list of ingredients on the day of the event.  As others
have indicated, I usually add an ingredient to the list "day of" if I decide
to add it.  I also test cook most of the dishes so that, as others have
mentioned, I pretty much know what I'm going to do the day of the feast.