[Sca-cooks] listing of ingredients...

Chass charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 27 15:03:15 PST 2007

I agree it must be ego or something to keep them from wanting to adda
list of ingredients. One defense was "I cook on a whim... I add things
at the last min". Having cooked almost my whole life and being quite a
good cook I might add... when I do a recipe.. I may add more of a
particular spice that is already. If it was a recipe from a source...
and you did a redaction then why would you at the last min add a
spice/ingredient that wasn’t listed? The moment of feast is not the time
to be experimenting.... as for menu if its not done at min 1 month in
advance being an autocrat I fire the feast o crat

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead