[Sca-cooks] Period Flour Query and shortbread

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 18 20:08:43 PST 2007

"Anne-Marie Rousseau mentioned about shortbread:
<<< Yep, that's my recipe too. Though I've been known to accidentally
throw in candied ginger, powdered ginger and fresh minced
ginger... ;)  >>>

All at once? Or different ones in different batches?

Perhaps I'll have to try some of the period shortbread or shortbread-
like recipes. I don't know if I'll have any candied ginger around
then though. It usually gets eaten pretty quick.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com