[Sca-cooks] Seeking authentic (period) mongolian online recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 21:14:39 PST 2007

Andrea MacIntyre asked:
<<< I have been asked to do a Mongolian spread for some friends and
I'd like to
make it as historical as possible. I have "Imperial Mongolian
Cooking" but
can not afford the mother of all Mongolian cookbooks at this time. Does
anyone know of anything online I can look for?  >>>

Yes, the ones I've seen discussed here are all rather expensive.

Did you try looking in the Florilegium? There's a few in this file.

fd-Mongols-msg    (54K)  7/ 1/05    Food of the Mongols. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Mongols-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas