[Sca-Cooks] Passwords-All Lists

terry l. ridder terrylr at blauedonau.com
Tue Jul 24 16:24:04 PDT 2007

hello;

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, aoife at cableone.net wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> While the password problem has been fixed on the
> SCA Cooks list...ALL the other lists seem to be
> similarly affcted.  Guess there's a "Gremlin" loose!

yes, it appears that the gremlins have been having their fun.

i just finished a survey of the lists hosted on lists.ansteorra.org.

there are 87 lists hosted on lists.ansteorra.org
there are 80 non-restricted lists
there are  7     restricted lists

the 7 restricted lists are:
Ansteorra-Chivalry:: Order of the Chivalry - Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc. (Restricted List)
Ansteorra-Laurels::  Order of the Laurel - Restricted Access
Ansteorra-Peers::    Peerages in Ansteorra - Restricted Access
Ansteorra-Pelicans:: Order of the Pelican - Restricted Access
Arc-Dor::            Order of the Arc d'Or - Restricted Access
Dems::               Deputy Earl Marshals - Restricted Access
Sca-Laurels::        Order of the Laurel - Restricted Access

of the 80 non-restricted lists
there are 79 archives read by members only
there  is  1 archives open to public

the 1 list open to the public is
Sca-Cooks:: Cooks within the SCA

this only by the intervention of the list owner, Michael Gunter.

--
terry l. ridder ><>