[Sca-Cooks] Quality of the new T.I.

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 30 07:43:50 PDT 2007

I am duly chastised.

As it turned out, I have not seen the Pasty article yet.  I'm trying to
figure out how David got the new T.I. so swiftly.  Most of us in Caid
seem to be getting the Third Quarter 2007 issue these days, the previous
issue with the Peas and the Subtlety Molds articles.

Stefan is collecting this fine flurry of historical cites on Pasties and
putting them in the Florilegium, hasn't he?  Please?  I'll want to link
to that when I get my Pasty Page back up.

Best all, Selene