[Sca-cooks] Red Meat or White?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Mar 9 06:38:37 PST 2007

How's about meat AND dairy--pizza! You're right, though, as much as the
meat/non-fish protein cravings aren't easy, it isn't as hard as giving up
dairy.  Melted cheesy things, milk on cereal, eggs, ice cream, milk
chocolate, most desserts.
I agree with the red wine assessment (and the image! I'm still giggling!),
but since I can't do red wines, I tend not to think of them.
So, anyone on the list besides Lainie and me doing something for Lent this
year?
--Maire, eating oatmeal again and craving a bagel, baaaad!