[Sca-cooks] recommendations for fat

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Wed May 23 14:06:58 PDT 2007

Well, in turkeys and chickens it is - my family always fights over them. We finally had to institute the policy that the cook has distribution rights over any tails. (Heh, heh, heh and I'm the best bird cook we've got!).

Altho I have not tried them the same is supposed to be true for sheep and beaver tails - they always seem to be discribed as the best part.

Renata