[Sca-cooks] mustard

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:30:06 PST 2007

Well, that's actually what I use, though I usually just put a little
of the liquid I'll be using to make the mustard in with it rather than
soaking the seeds.  However, I do get a somewhat grainy
mustard...which I happen to like.  But if I soaked them (which I may
try this time), they might produce a less grainy mustard.

Kiri

On Nov 24, 2007 12:51 PM, Caointiarn <caointiarn1 at bresnan.net> wrote:
>  How about using a blender for wet seeds?  says the Mistress reading over my
> shoulder . . . .
> Then I guess one could run the stuff thru a sieve for a smoother  paste
> Caointiarn

Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.
                    -- C.E. Lawrence