[Sca-cooks] Possible bargain on knife set for anyone interested...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Nov 26 07:31:14 PST 2007

Dear Ghod, Stefan, get rid of that oven!!! You most defdinitely do not
want a malfunctioning microwave anywhere near you- the microwaves can
cook you as well as a piece of food, if the insulation is compromised.

As far as what a home microwave can do, some people are using them as
mini foundries, or experimenting wiyth making mokume gane.

http://www.ovwg.org/new-ovwg-site/Techniques/Microwavedrying.htm

http://mgorrow.tripod.com/microwave.html

Get rid of that thing, and get up off 100 bucks or so for a new one.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard