[Sca-cooks] Dinner in the Topkapi Serai

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:27:23 PST 2007

Urtatim, don't stress!  They were at their first event and I am sure they aren't into the SCA info loop yet.  I made sure they got their fill of the dishes they could eat and they seemed to be fine.

Katira> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:09:27 -0800> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org> From: lilinah at earthlink.net> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Dinner in the Topkapi Serai> > Katira wrote:> >I was one of the lucky diners and it was delicious. The desserts > >were the best I had had at an SCA feast in a very long time. I sat > >with a newcomer family of vegetarians. They enjoyed all the dishes > >they could eat and had their fill. I am looking forward to the > >posted recipes as there were three dishes I can't wait to have again!> > Well, rats. If i'd known there would be vegetarians i would have made > a vegetarian soup and vegetarian manti :-(> > That's why i asked on multiple e-mail lists if anyone had food issues.snip