[Sca-cooks] How do you reconstitute dried chestnuts?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 21 12:50:41 PST 2007

That's her neck of the woods, alrighty.

I believe she and her beloved hairy potter will be exhibiting and
selling ceramics at the Medieval Markeplace, Caid's answer to the Dread
Holiday Shopping Weekend, Saturday November 24 in nearby LaVerne.  C'mon
by if you need a break from relatives!
http://www.sca-caid.org/phpbb/cal_display.php?id=281&cp_day_start=24&cp_month_start=11&cp_year_start=2007

Selene, pimpin' the events as usual