[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 22 11:56:07 PST 2007

> You can't make them with some kind of DaVinci syrup or something? If I
> understand the nature of the difficulty, I'm betting it is not
> insurmountable.
>
> Adamantius

That's an interesting concept.  Most of DaVinci's syrups are flavored
and colored, of course, but if you look hard you can get it unflavored,
just sucrolose syrup.

Of course, I'm inclined to try their sugarfree Cinnamon syrup to cook
apple slices, with a dash of vinegar and a few cloves thrown in.  That
could be yumderful!  Thanks for the inspiration, Master A.

Selene