[Sca-cooks] one-trick ponies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:59:02 PST 2007

I am in the market for a machine that only does one thing.  A ribbon candy maker.  I kept hoping I would inherit the one I knew about but that was not to be so who knows where it ended up as I beleive I was the only person around who had an interest in actually using it.  Well, maybe ebay...?

Oh, I do have a couple of cutters that are hand made by Chirhart and I that are shield shape (one very large and one a little smaller).

Olwen who can't understand why Johnnae only uses her garnishing tools for the shape intended.