[Sca-cooks] one-trick ponies

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 13:07:27 PST 2007

As a general rule I prefer multi task tools. Nothing
makes me happier than being able to do something with
my chef
s knife, my chinese cleaver and a paring knife in half
the time someone else can even FIND their specialty
tools. When I was working they were the only knives
that I carried with me. The others I kept in a smal
plastic fishing tackle box in my car.
HOWEVER,,,
A well-made uni-tasker, that accomplishes its task
with a minimum of BS, cleanly and efficiently will
always be welcome.
BB
YIS
Lothar