[Sca-cooks] A dessert to go with lasagne???

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 30 04:36:38 PST 2007

http://www.mangiabenepasta.com/desserts.html   lists 150 Italian
desserts. Useful for ideas anyway. See also
http://www.italiancookingandliving.com/
http://www.italianfoodforever.com/
There are at least 3 new books on Italian desserts. If you are in a
bookstore,
you might want to browse and take a look at them:
at them
Italian Baking Secrets by Orsini; and Dolce Italiano Desserts From The
Babbo Kitchen
are two of them.
I think I'd probably poll the other diners to see if they love chocolate
or not, cake or not
or if they are dying for something special like tiramisu. (Diabetic?)
I always tended to make a couple
of desserts back in those days when we did something like this.

Johnnae