[Sca-cooks] Ideas for 1300 Italy

Anplica Fiore anplica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:31:26 PDT 2007

Looks like there are some good dishes in these.  Thank you!  I was
hoping for something closer to 1300, but I know documentation can be
tough the earlier you go.  I'm thinking of a roasted pork with the
pepper sauce.  Looks very yummy.

Thanks!
An

On 10/18/07, Lilinah <lilinah at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Well, it's late 1300s, but it's Italian:
> http://www.geocities.com/anahita_whitehorse/LibroDellaCocina.html
>
> I host a cookbook on my website translated by my friend, Vittoria
> Aureli. It's a Tuscan cookbook, variously known as Anonimo Tuscano,
> and Libro della Cocina.
>
> The original is not on my website, but there's a link to the original
> Italian on Thomas Gloning's website, so if you down load both you can
> compare them. His website has moved a few times in the past year, so
> if the link doesn't take you to his site, do a search for his name to
> find his current URL.
>
> Anpliça Fiore
Keythong & Ministraro Herald - Kingdom of Northshield

Blazon: Argent, a tulip inverted azure slipped and leaved vert between
flaunches azure.
Personal Motto:  Fare Del Bene