[Sca-cooks] Mid-East Feast for West Royals @ Pennsic

V A phoenissa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 10:18:22 PDT 2007

This feast, by the way, was amaaaaazingly delicious!  I didn't taste quite
every dish, but I definitely enjoyed having access to the kitchen scraps.
;-)  Urtatim, I may start bugging you for copies of these recipes...  (The
manti were my favorite -- can't wait to try making them with lamb instead of
beef.)

Vittoria