[Sca-cooks] lamb recipe

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Sep 20 05:03:45 PDT 2007

A number of original recipes that feature lamb can be found
by using the SEARCH function at Doc's Medieval Cookery website.
http://www.medievalcookery.com/index.shtm
Go to "Medieval Cookbook Search
<http://www.medievalcookery.com/cgi-bin/booksearch.pl>" under Resources
and Tools
and type in lamb. There are several dozen recipes that feature lamb
taken from original culinary books and  manuscripts.

Johnnae