[Sca-cooks] Cheese, a progress report

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 17:06:21 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/5/2007 4:24:51 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

I've  gotten some great advice and this has really increased
my knowledge of  cheesemaking. I can't wait to start on the
next  attempt.

Last year at our Kingdom A&S I entered a failed experiment in dying  things
black. I got a lot of interesting feedback. Most of them to the tune of  "I
don't believe you entered something that failed."  I just said "well,  how are we
to learn if everything we do turns out right the first time."   Sometimes we
are pretty wrapped up in the product instead of the process I  think.

Aldyth