[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's "Very Stupid Question" time...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 07:50:05 PDT 2008

Huette,
I just had a thought.  A friend gave me an iron that is used to make a kind
of cake/muffin/pancake from somewhere in Scandinavia...and, for the life of
me, I can't remember the name of them.  At any rate, it's a cast-iron pan
with a handle that has about 8 round pieces, with a round indentation into
which you pour the batter.  I wonder if you could use that to make these
Hong Kong waffles?

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will