[Sca-cooks] NOTT feast report (VERY long) (was fish)

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 29 11:17:39 PDT 2008

Thanks for the report Olwen.  I was glad to have you in the kitchen.

The salty cheese was Zeigerkase - a whey cheese soaked in a wine brine
solution for 3 days.  Some folks liked it that salty :)

I had to pick a saltiness and run with it, but next time I would back it off
some - I think the wine kicks up the value of the salt.

Vitha