[Sca-cooks] Cookbook Collection Going to Penn...a question...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 23:25:13 PDT 2008

<<< We may be able to get in if we need to, via connections in the
Culinary
Historians of Southern California.  However, this attitude on the part
of the Huntington is part of the reason why I intend to will my
collection to the Los Angeles Public Library instead.  The after-effects
of great fire at the Central Library of 1986 are still being felt, and
one of the collections that went up was their cookbooks.

Selene, CHSC board member >>>

So how do you keep such a donated book collection from simply showing
up in the next public library book sale?

Stefan
(Whose been wondering what to do with my more general medieval books
collection after I can no longer use it)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com