[Sca-cooks] Day one of Christmas Cooking Done!!!!!!

t.d.decker at att.net t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Dec 23 12:32:09 PST 2008

Ah baking!  I'm cramming a week's worth into tomorrow, starting with bread, pumpkin, pecan and apple pies, and fruit cake.

Christmas is reserved for the beef roast, lamb roast and side dishes.

If I have time, I'll make a batch or two of cookies.

Bear
-------------- Original message from rattkitten <rattkitten at bellsouth.net>: --------------