[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:54:57 PST 2008

Stefan asked "I can see myself using a knife for this, although I'd probably use the blade more horizontally and closer to the thicker portion nearer the handle. So *what* is the proper tool or method for this?"

Housemate Joel (who is reading over my shoulder) suggests the following

a hammer and any choice of the following

chisel
flat blade screwdriver
prybar

of course Housemate Joel has some ..... interesting ...... ideas.

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.