[Sca-cooks] New Year's Eve/Day repast

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Wed Dec 31 11:42:32 PST 2008

It would depend quite strongly on the actual ability of the cooks in
question.  I'm arguably one of the best in our little barony, but it's more
because I'm one of the only ones willing to cook a feast, rather than any
superior cooking skills.  I mean, I'm okay, but I'm nothing much beyond the
ordinary.
--Maire