[Sca-cooks] Cooking and Serving Equipment

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 06:13:10 PST 2008

I think that the deal is that the Kingdoms pretty much set this for
themselves.  As an example, at one point, there was a 50/50 split of
profits, if any.  Then the Kingdom changed it to 75/25 (larger portion to
Kingdom).  Then a year or so later, it went back to 50/50.  The reason
behind the demand for a certain amount of money that I described (as I'm
told by those who work with the Exchequer's office for the Kingdom) is that
the Kingdom is in desperate need of the funds and Kingdom events is the only
way to make the money that is needed.

Kiri

--
Relay for Life is the signature event for the American Cancer Society. This
link<http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeSouthAtlanticDivision?px=3678599&pg=personal&fr_id=9276>will