[Sca-cooks] kingdom fundraising

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 23 18:05:44 PST 2008

<<< Our Kingdom has fundraisers for things like travel fund, regalia
upkeep, so
the Kingdom event monies are for Kingdom events. Presently we are
needing a
new Royal pavilion. Drx volunteered to spearhead the project and
courtesy of
NORSA, We had an online auction for funds for the materials.
Perhaps your Kingdom higher ups might check with other kingdoms to
see if
they have or had a funding problem and how they tried or did fix it.