[Sca-cooks] chocolate covered baby frogs

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 19 19:53:39 PST 2008

Sandra described:
"We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq,
cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then
sealed in
a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate
envelope and
lovingly frosted with glucose."

Hey! You left off the URL of the place selling these. These sound
worth trying. :-)

Stefan
Munching on a few 52% cocoa, Dark Chocolate Chili Almonds. (with
Chipotle Chili Peppers, Ancho Chili Peppers and Cinnamon) that I just
picked up this evening at World Market. I also picked up 52% cocoa,
Dark Chocolate Expresso Beans. Not bad. Not bad. The dark chocolate
does a lot to temper down the chilis, although they do have a chili
aftertaste. Wonder if the frogs would be crunchy like the expresso
beans?

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com