[Sca-cooks] Cheese Goo

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:52:35 PDT 2008

My husband, an expert in making cheese goo, tells folks that you just keep
stirring and it will, suddenly, as if by magic, "unseparate."  I know this
to be true as it's worked that way for me.  So don't panic...it will
coalesce!  The last couple of times I've served it, it's been pretty much
the way Digby describes, as a kind of fondue.  I used a period fondue dish
and a platter of various things to dip...this latter not really according to
Digby, but worked well, especially as there are usually vegetarians in the
crowd.

Kiri